Description: The MedFolio Wireless Pillbox is a medication organizer, identifier, and reminder system, storing seven days of solid medication separated into four daily dosing intervals. The MedFolio Wireless Pillbox connects to any personal computer using a provided USB cable and a downloadable software program allows the user/caregiver to easily connect the pillbox to their home wireless router. Once a successful connection is achieved, the user/caregiver is directed to a web application in order to customize the pillbox to their specific medication regimens and dosing times.
- Stores 7 days of solid medication separated into 4 daily dosing intervals: morning, noon, evening, and bedtime
- Extra deep pill storage compartments can hold up to 20-25 aspirin-sized tablets
- Built-in baskets within each pill storage compartment aids in delivery of medications from device to hand of patient
- Detachable pill storage boxes provide ability to carry daily medication supply
- Patented built-in medication identification display provides portfolio of every medication stored in device (accommodates up to 16 different medications)
- Easily accessible web application customizes pillbox to patient’s specific medication regimens and dosing times
- Remote program pillbox using any internet based computer or mobile device
- Receive medication reminders via visual LED-lighting system, audio beeps, and electronic messaging (e-mail, text messaging)
- Sends optional e-mail and text messages to caregivers in the event of missed doses
- Monitors medication adherence at each dosing interval. Loved ones/caregivers can monitor real-time records remotely via secure cloud server to determine whether medications are taken on time, late, or missed altogether
- Allows visual and audio alerts to be turned off early if users wish to take their medications early due to altered sleep patterns, activities, or business meetings.
- Comes with carry case, USB cable, and AC adaptor
- Size: 14.4” long, 7” wide, 2.3” high
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Compatible with the following operating systems: Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista Professional, Windows 8, Mac-OS 10.7 or later.
- Installation requires use of computer with a USB 2.0 port, DVD/CD drive, and internet connectivity
- Secure wireless connection (WPA home router) or personal mobile hot-spot required
- Pillbox required to be plugged into power source at all times in order for wireless communication to occur between pillbox and cloud server and for real-time medication adherence to be monitored
$2.99 – if you subscribe to e-mail/text message dosing reminders and caregiver missed dose alerts
Monthly fee is waived if you do not require an electronic messaging subscription